Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love when you come home from a nice visit with friends (from MDC) and there are lots of packages on the porch! Today we got...

A Luxe baby wool and pants set. Which K is wearing right now!
A LC from the last stocking
and
A KKAFP for me! Its a Christmas present, so I can't open it yet.

What did you get today?

· Registered
1,026 Posts
I got (ooops, I mean ds got...) a blue merino wool Cuddlewrap from little fishy. It is really nice and fits him with lots of room to grow. Did I mention that ds is already 34lbs? He is skinny though - but this fits great. I am going to buy 1 more to use with my next baby. This thing is sooooo soft. (whenevery that may be. lol)

· Registered
10,060 Posts
I guess I was posting my Fluff thread at the same time. :LOL

We got a large Baa Baa Bottoms in the colorway "Flora" I love it so much!
I think I would give up most of my hyena wool stash for more of these

· Registered
4,889 Posts
C's Santa/Stocking diaper arrived today
A snowman cuddlebuns. Thankfully we forgot about mail until after the kids were in bed b/c they usually watch me open C's diapers w/ great interest. Since this is from Santa, however, it has to be kept secret. So I can't try it on him. Looks luscious
Well I guess I could try it on him when everyone is gone tomorrow, but that feels like cheating. :LOL and what if he peed and I had to wash it

OK, I can hold on another week...I can be strong.

· Registered
5,519 Posts
My loveybums custom order arrived yesterday. Midnite/aloe lio with owl fleece topped doubler & 2 organic velour doublers.

The wool is awesome. Beautiful. Stretchy. Came lanolized. Great fit.
The soaker is very absorbant, and the doublers are heavenly. The worksmomship is perfect.

She was one of the nicest wahm's I've worked with. And she surprised me with her fast turnaround time.

I can't say enough good things about it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.