Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My two college girlfriends and i are trying to get together in June, and meet in the middle - which turns out to be Binghamton (they're in Buffalo, i'm on long island). Between us, we have five kids, all four and under and at least one pregnant mama. Is anyone familiar with the area? We're trying to find an extremely kid friendly place to get together. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have heard of a gigantic carousel near Binghamton but I don't have any details. There is something called the Roberson Museum in Binghamton but, again I don't have any input.<br><br>
What about picking the Finger Lakes instead? Say Ithaca or something like that? You'd have the lakes, lake side parks, wineries, all the area campuses (Cornell, Ithaca College, Hobart/William Smith, Wells, etc.). There is also the National Women's Hall of Fame in Seneca Falls, NY.<br><br>
Have a great reunion with your friends!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Check out the book "Let's Take the Kids" - I don't know if it is out of print but the library may have it - it is a very comprehensive listing, by county (covers Saratoga through Westchester, including Binghamton I believe, and Catshills) of cool places to go with kids. Some are off the beaten path. A great resourse!<br><br>
Michele

1 - 3 of 3 Posts