Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
11,617 Posts
Just stopping in to say hi to you all!!! Eva, I too tested positive for APS and I have rhuematoid arthritis, I'm on the baby asprin and heparin regamin and it's going well. Just need to have platelets checked on a monthly basis. Like you, after 3 losses, I was willing and eager to anything and everything to keep this baby--and today we saw a heartbeat and the little one was moving around and everything!!!

· Registered
11,617 Posts
Hi all,
Eva, I'm on Heparin, progesterone and baby aspirine, as well as still on my prednisone, we won't be weaning off it until the 3rd trimester, even if my arthritis goes into remission. I'm in hospital now because of the morning sickness, I got very dehydrated and my electrolytes are all out of wack. It sucks--big time. Still feeling pukey even with all this gravol in.
Hope everyone is doing well, back to bed (gotta love a laptop)

· Registered
11,617 Posts
Elblad, unisom mixed with vit B is the same as Diclectin that we get here in Canada. Many people find the b vit alone is enough--someone was talking about doses on our Feb thread. It helps me, but of course if I can't keep it down in the first place, it's not much good. Gravol suppositories do help me--but between them and the progesterone I feel like I spend all day "inserting" things
: I'm hoping to be out of hospital tomorrow afternoon which should be a go if my potassium is back to normal.

· Registered
11,617 Posts
I have no feeling what so ever on sex, which I'm taking as a good sign--for me the others I felt I knew and of course lost them--I'm thinking this one wants to keep it a surprise! (in no way am I saying if you do know the sex you will loose the baby!!!!!!)

· Registered
11,617 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnsma
Thanks Shannon, that does help. *deep breath* lol I've been taking it at night but why is that best? I just take it with my vitamens at night in the hopes I'll sleep through any stomach ache they may give me.
Apparently it disperces(sp) better through the blood when you are at rest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.