Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,395 Posts
Hi Ladies -- I'm here too (though a bit anxious to post, thinking I might jinx it, KWIM?)

I found out a week ago. Dh and I were actually planning on taking a break since I had 2 m/c's in 6 months. But surprise! Here I am -- and I wouldn't want it any other way. I haven't figured out my edd yet, but I know it's March.

Ravenmoon -- thanks for starting this. How did your results come out? I'm eager to hear!

Sounds as though a few of us here have had some losses -- how we all doing? I'm a bit better this week than last, but I'm still anxious about every cramp or sensation and I can't help but check the tp every time I go. Overall, I'm cautiously optimistic. Dh and I have even told most of the people we really love so that they may send any positive energy our way. Everyone has been very supportive. I'm very surprised, pleased, and excited about how my dh has embraced this baby -- I was worried he'd hold back a little after what we've been through. But he's been wonderful. If anything, I'm the one who's being more reserved.

I'm supposed to call my midwife to make an appt (she already knows I'm pregnant) but I don't feel ready to be poked and prodded yet. I'm sure she'll understand that.

What about you ladies? Any first appt's yet?

to all you March Mommas!

· Registered
1,395 Posts
Congrats to all us March mamas!

Ravenmoon -- great news on your numbers. You must be starting to feel relief now. I'm so happy for you.

I'm going to my m/w in an hour to get my blood work done. After 2 m/c's I want to make sure my progesterone levels are okay (anyone else have a sneaking suspicion that b/c pill can fool with your body's ability to make the proper amount of hormones after you get off of them? Oh, if I knew then what I know now!).

So, wish me luck. I've very emotional lately...it would be good to have some reassuring news.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.