Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
6,247 Posts
I'm Amy and due the end of Feb first of March. I'm usually late so it will probably be in March. I guess I'll be joining this due date club and Feb's due date club :LOL

Anyway, I feel awful. All day morning sickness but glad to be pregnant. We lost a baby a few months ago and I feel lucky to be at this point. 7 wks tomorrow!

· Registered
6,247 Posts
Congrats Amanda and LeShea!

Does anyone know of a good book for nutrition during pregnancy. I'm really trying to be overly cautious this time. I have to watch my weight gain and the better I eat the less m/s hits me.

· Registered
6,247 Posts
Kylie - I get so many awful comments. I'm having my sixth. "Are you done?" "Was this planned?" Etc, etc.
I just smile and say yes it was planned, we don't know if we're done, and we're so excited! All of that is true. I used to get offended but now I just feel so lucky to have all these great kids! I told dh's mom yesterday (wanted us to be done after two kids). I didn't let her get a word in. I said "we're having another baby, it was planned, we're happy about it, we don't know if we're done, we're having a homebirth if you want to come you're welcome". She was stunned and actually said congratulations! She's never said that about ANY of the other kids!

· Registered
6,247 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by luvmy3boyz
UGH! I know what you mean. I had it for 9 months with my first, 7 months with my second and 6 months with my third. I haven't had anything more than some waves so far. I discovered the more milk I drink the worse it gets which was a lot of my problem with #3....I get heartburn really badly and drink milk to counter the heartburn which in turn made me nauseous. I'm avoiding all dairy as much as possible this go round. I hope you find something to help.

The preggie pops do help. As does eating really, really tiny meals, little to know sugar (including many fruits) and very little dairy. I'm starving alot but have to control myself and eat in small doses. I've been drinking emergen -C once/day, taking lots of vit. B, floradix, and the prenatal good mornings by rainbow lite. Eating veggies seems to help alot too.

· Registered
6,247 Posts
The vasectamy was threatened to me at the announcement of my fourth and fifth pregnancies. Then I miscarried a few months ago and when I got pg this time he said nothing about getting a vasectamy. He knows it's against our religion anyway. Geez.

· Registered
6,247 Posts
Shannon!
How did I miss that you were in the hospital? You poor thing. How long do you have to stay there?

I have done absolutely NOTHING this whole week. I feel so crappy. The house is so trashed. I'm embaressed but don't know what else to do. The OB gave me unisom? Said it would help with the m/s. Anyone ever tried that?

· Registered
6,247 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cholderby
BTW, I'm in the Detroit area. I think I've found a birth center that does waterbirths nearby so step 1 of my pregnancy organization checklist is done. Just 3,456,499 things to go...

We're in the Detroit Area too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.