Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,559 Posts
Thanks
Yep, dh still doesnt know, long story. I want to bask in the happiness for a little while before telling him. About a week ago, he told me he was thinking about it and didnt think he wanted another one. He feels complete and doesnt have the time for another baby. I was going to go back on some type of bc once I started but....He will come arond, but I dont want to be dissapointed with his initial reaction. So for now I am hoarding the good news.

· Registered
1,559 Posts
Hee Hee I got the vasectomy threat today too LOL. I broke down and told him. I just coldnt keep it to myself. He did OK, was shocked, but OK. Now once it wears in a little, I'll be able to be outwardly excited
After my m/c in January though, it may take a few more weeks to not be so nervous. I dont want to tell anyone for a month or two if I can get away with it, but with both my other kids I started puking at 6 weeks and its an all day every day event. Since we will be moving into my parents house in 2 weeks while ours is being built, it might be obvious. My sil is due July 23 and her dr. says he will induce her at 39 weeks if she wants, so I am going to try and hold out until a little after her baby is born so she doesnt feel like I am stealing her thunder or anything. I'm sure she is going to whine that I am pg so close to her but oh well.

· Registered
1,559 Posts
Thats exactly whats goingto happen with me too. I know it probably wont be said to my face, but I'll hear about it. My sil got pg with her first when I was pg with my second because she was jealous. She even came out and said we got married first, had our baby first and now we were having a second and she didnt even have a first yet. Then she had the one and only girl in the family and my poor baby didnt even get held on his first Christmas because there was a grand daughter. I already am dreading telling his family. I know they are going to want me to keep it from her for a while so she doesnt get mad that her baby isnt going to be the only one. Oh well, at least my family is wonderfully supportive and dont pick favorites or base their attention on the sex of the child

· Registered
1,559 Posts
Good luck Kate
I should call the dr. too, I just cant decide where to go. I will be moving to AZ in January, but am in CA now. I love my midwife here, but I really wont be able to stand staying behind for 2 months without dh waiting to deliver. I was thinking of calling arond in AZ and then making monthly trips to them for my prenatal care, but I love my midwife here so I just dont know. I could always alternate months so I have a rapport with both caregivers jik......hmmmmm decisions decisions

· Registered
1,559 Posts
LOLEva we are already having the flavor debate here. I think its going to be another boy, dh thinks girl. He as been right every time, so I may just be very happil suprised. It doesnt really matter either way, its a blessing any way I look at it

· Registered
1,559 Posts
OMG, I just fell off of a chair. I am packing because escrow closes on Friday and I was unloading a cubbord and turned to step down and fell. I bruised up my knee and palm of my hand and tweaked my neck. I know people are in car accidents and have a lot worse happen to them, but I am still so scared now
. Off to put more ice on my knee.

· Registered
1,559 Posts
Eva I hope they call in the script at least. Have fun at the festival. Thanks everyone, I am feeling better today and am slowing down a bit. I'll be happy once escrow closes on Friday and I am done until January. By that time, I'll be huge and just supervising everyone

· Registered
1,559 Posts
I am kinda bummed right now. I just learned that midwives cannot attend a vbac homebirth in AZ
Its really hard to get approval at the one birthing center within 100 miles of where I am going to be living too
. I so dont want another c-section, but how many OB's are going to be willing to do a Vba2c. Off to do more research of the area.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.