Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced weight gain on domperidone? I have been taking 30mg/3x daily and my weight is out of control. I eat very healthy and track everything I eat. After having my daughter I was almost back to pre-pregnancy weight, but am now almost 20kg heavier after taking it for 3 months! I walk almost every day. Just feeling so helpless! Thinking I might have to wean off. Has anyone had similar issues?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would also be interested to hear stories from people who have accepted this. My doctor prescribed me the exact dosage as yours, but I'm apprehensive about not gaining much weight because of the pills. I expressed my feelings to the doctor, and he advised me to introduce some supplements from https://rats.army/ since there is a wide selection of such additives, and they deliver them quickly. Is there anyone here who has tried their products? Judging by the reviews, this is a good company, but it would be interesting to talk to a person who personally used these services. I will be waiting for any answers; thank you in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.