Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 6.2 weeks- and have gone from 130 to 137 and I know I'm pregnant but it's still slightly discouraging. I know it may sound bad- but it's just how I feel. My boobs I know, are bigger- and my butt and thighs feel bigger. Not to mention clothes are tighter, and I'd much rather go naked everywhere.

If you care to share, how much have you gained? It's my 3rd pregnancy- but with my last two- I did most of my gaining during the last few months.

· Registered
257 Posts
I would try not to fret over your weight (easier said than done). Did you weigh yourself on the same scale at the same time of day?

I haven't gotten on the scale since the day of my insemination, but i'm sure I will be weighed tomorrow, so I will let you know then.

Hang in there mama.

· Registered
143 Posts
It's my 3rd too and my clothes are already getting tight with my other 2 I didn't start wearing maternity clothes till I was like 4 or 5 months pregnant. I don't think I've gained any weight yet but I feel fat already yuck!! I keep thinking well maybe it's just twins =) yeah right.

· Registered
731 Posts
are you sure it's all been since becoming pregnant? i'm in a similar boat, but i attribute alot of it to the holidays. (urgh)

don't fret over the numbers. trust your body, mama.

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Y'all are right. I dunno Why I fret over it- it's just the yucky feeling that goes along with tight clothes (I love my clothes to be loose)

I think I'm just going to throw out my scale.

· Registered
3,030 Posts
I refuse to weigh myself. Crappy food is the only thing that sounds good right now so that and apples is what I'm eating. I figure the weight gain will slow once the morning sickness is over and I can go back to eating normally.

· Registered
7,914 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal_R View Post
I refuse to weigh myself. Crappy food is the only thing that sounds good right now so that and apples is what I'm eating. I figure the weight gain will slow once the morning sickness is over and I can go back to eating normally.
That's kind of funny, all that appeals to me right now is crappy food and fresh pears!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.