Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,661 Posts
Maybe you could find a structural engineer rather than a contractor or inspector. I would trust a structural engineer's opinion more because it's their job, while a contractor usually repairs things and an inspector can be any Joe Shmoe off the street (at least around here).
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.