Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I STILL dont feel like really eating much, am totally averse to meat, and have had only a few proper meals in the last 6 months. I am now 28 weeks. I mostly feel like eating fruit, vegetables, nuts, pasta and chocolate! I would love to eat a casserole, but just cannot stand the thought of making it...and the meat thing....yuck. With dd I felt totally normal in second and third trimester and ate like normal.<br><br>
Anyone else like this?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have the exact same problem. No food sounds good to eat...except pumpkin pie with cool whip. And milk is okay. The problem is I have to eat 100g of protein every day for health reasons so I am constantly forcing myself to eat meat and eggs. Right now I'm trying to get down a roast beef sandwich. Yuck! I can't wait for the time when it will sound good to eat food again.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I was just like that through my whole first pregnancy with DS. I lived mostly on fruit and veggies. I couldn't eat any meat and would hide in my bedroom with the door closed if anyone else in my house was cooking meat. I ended up eating a lot of peanut butter and carnation instant breakfast to get enough protein. It was pretty awful though as I only ended up gaining 12lbs with him. I should add though that I am not a huge meat lover even when I am not pregnant.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Awwww. You poor thing! Is there any chance of getting a casserole made for you if you dropped the hint to someone? If you were in Arizona, I'd make some for your freezer! I wonder if your local moms support group has a gravy train to fill your freezer after you give birth?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts