Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got sick on April 1st and am just now starting to feel like I am out of the woods, but my appetite is still wonky. I wake up *really* hungry and usually make muffins or something and have a few of those and some milk, but then I am rarely hungry the rest of the day. I pick at crackers and some super yummy trail mix I got through a coop here, but there isn't really anything substantial for the rest of the day -- nothing even sounds remarkably good. My weight is fine (up about 20 pounds at 32 weeks) and I'm not losing or anything, but it seems like I am eating very little throughout the day.<br><br>
Any ideas or anyone to commisserate? I'm hoping this turns around soon, it kinda stinks to be the only one sitting at the table who isn't eating!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have on and off days with hunger. Today is one of those days where I am eating and get hungry again an hour later. A lot of days I just don't feel like eating, and try to just make sure I eat good stuff, if I feel that way. I try to stick to fruit and protien bars if I feel like that, along with drinking lots of water.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
I'm usually pretty hungry for a big breakfast and mid-morning snack and then lunch, but by the time dinner rolls around, I've been feeling pretty full lately. Lately I've been skipping dinner and just having something light like some fruit salad. DH is worried that I'm not eating enough at night, but I feel like I'm doing just fine.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today was better, I was actually hungry at lunch time and a bit snacky at dinner even. Just when I think I have a pattern of something, it seems to change! Good practice for the newborn days, huh?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts