Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hardly ever remember my dreams except when I'm pregnant. And the weird ones have begun. Anyone else with strange dreams?
I actually had a really strange before i knew I was pregnant. The dr had sewn a bronze flower vase (from a cemetery) into my side so they could look inside while I was awake. (I work at a funeral home/cemetery so the headstone vase isn't really the weird part.) The dream was disturbing.
That dream was my first clue I was pregnant, but way too early to even test at that point.

·
Registered
643 Posts
No weird dreams so far. They don't usually appear for me until the second trimester.

·
Registered
65 Posts
had first pregnancy related dream for this pregnancy, it may have been related to the apple juice I drank before bed.
But in my dream (I thought stars wars when I woke up) but I was "forced" to give birth. Fortunately it was fast and painless. But once the first was born, not long after I was laboring for baby 2. They both happened to be boys (note I never can tell gender in my dreams, they're genderless) So I decided because I twin boys I would name them thor and loki (I can't even fathom why I would dream of naming boys that) Then I fast forward to about 16ish years and my parents are there. But these twin boys aren't in it, I'm aware of at least one teenage girl (that's mine) in which I have to ask my parents to let her use a truck that I bought, and there's a genderless baby in it that my dad's holding.
So curious on what my subconscious is telling me... but I might never know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts