Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Mamas,<br><br>
Yesterday afternoon my lower legs got a little itchy. I was running errands and didn't think anything of it. When I got home, and took my jeans off, what I saw surprised me.<br><br>
On the lower half of both my legs is a raised, red, nasty, burn-ish looking rash. It feels warm and uncomfortable, and actually disrupted my sleep last night.<br><br>
I wasn't outside getting into anything like poision ivy - I was at work, then Target and the grocery store! I haven't changed laundry detergents, eaten anything different than usual.....<br><br>
Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't feel really worried about it, but it's DEFINITELY not normal. I haven't yet called my midwife...don't want to bother her on the holiday.<br><br>
I've never had anything like this in pregnancy before.<br><br>
Thanks for any info or advice.<br>
Mary

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it too much. I had one of these on the back of my knees recently and it was very itchy but went away within a few days. It hasnt' been back since. I don't know if it is exactly pg-related but maybe a reaction to something applied to the skin, as our skin can change with hormones during pg.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts