Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Anyone else getting the weird pregnancy dreams? Mine are becoming more and more disturbing and emotional. I often wake myself up from crying out, or bawling, due to anxiety or mourning from the dreams.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Last night I had a horrible dream about giving birth to a baby boy I named "Luke" and I told no one, he was too small and too early but seemed okay initially. His mouth was too tiny to nurse and he just fell asleep in my bed. I kept him a secret from everyone else in the house, and didn't even announce I'd gone into labour let alone that I'd given birth. As the hours went by he got smaller and smaller, weaker and weaker, until he was the size of a 13-14 week fetus, curled up inside my hands and very cold. I could see his ribs moving like he was breathing but I knew he was dying. I carried him around in my hands for hours until realizing he had passed away. At which point my husband came home (in the dream) and told me, "It's okay, we'll just try for another". I was SO MAD that he'd treat our baby as though it was a goldfish that had died! I woke up right after.</p>
<p>It was bizarre and kind of disturbing. I seem to be having more and more of these dreams all the time! Anyone else with the same issue? It's getting so I really hate going to sleep at night.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When it's not dreams about death and dying, it's dreams about non-stop orgies with strange people I've never met before (and sometimes large starfish).</p>

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
<p>Your post just reminded me I dreamt last night I gave birth to a baby boy. He was big as I was birthing I could tell. In the dream he had sticky shoulders. Dh put him on my belly as I lifted him up. He was big and had black hair. I thought he looked like a sumo wrester so I sent right away to train w/ sumo wresters, LOL.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have had dreams about bleeding and other weird stuff I can't now recall.</p>

·
Registered
107 Posts
<p>Oh man, I have been having some serious dreams!! And they are SO vivid!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>A few nights ago I dreamed that DH lost his job. Then the next night I dreamed that I was staying at some strangers house and in the morning police were banging down the door and searching the house. They found like truckloads of drugs stashed everywhere in the house and were holding ME responsible I woke up crying when they told me I would never see my kids again!! (Where in th heck did that one come from????) And then last night I dreamed that I was traveling with my older DD when she was only about 15 months old and I kept loosing her in the airport. Man, I am stressing out at night for sure!! I seem to consciously realize that I am dreaming right at the worst part of the dream and wake myself up. Weird! I wish the sex dreams would come back!!</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts