Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey mama's,<br><br>
I'm now 38 weeks pregnant and am wondering if any of you have had or are having the same pains as me. I have been having BH for probably 2 months now, a lot more lately. I didn't have them with my first dc. Since yesterday, I've been getting a pain that sort of feels more like a contraction (bellow my belly button) and extends around my back. It has been happening when I bend over or get up to do something and last night in bed when I would turn around.<br><br>
ETA: Just finished this post and had one just sitting here...<br>
ETA again! I must be crazy, that had to be a contraction of some sort, right?!<br>
Any thoughts?<br><br>
Thanks!<br>
Michelle

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
could be a shot in the dark, but i feel like you are describing some cervical pressure. kind of a pinchy feeling which i can also feel in my back because it makes me crampy. when i bend over or even pee i can feel it because i babys head is right there. i started getting those feelings last week to the day and i went to the doc yesterday and was 3-4 cm dialated, 90% effaced and baby was at station 1. i lost a huge amount of mucus plug today a half hour ago. just my .02...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts