Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I started really feeling like I was 3rd tri pregnant, achey all over (mostly my back) and fatigued. I woke up this morning after more than enough sleep sore as I have ever been, and I have been struggling to keep my eyes open all day! I'm crossing my fingers this doesn't last me the next 83 some odd days!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
DH took DS downstairs this afternoon for nap time. DD was upstairs playing so I curled up on the couch to get in a much needed and greatly desired nap (it's a gray rainy day here to boot). I'd gotten maybe 15 minutes and I start hearing a little voice calling out. It's DD in the bathroom requesting, "someone to wipe her." I walked in grumpy as all get out, "You are 6 years old. . you knew I was napping and that daddy couldn't hear you. Couldn't you have wiped yourself this ONE time?!?"

It's funny if you think about it. . .it wasn't funny to me at the time

·
Registered
281 Posts
I've still got one more week before I hit 28 weeks, but after a morning of cleaning the garage with my dh, I can't MOVE AN INCH. I'm so sore and tired. Ug....

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
I'm only 25 wks and I feel like I'm in the 3rd tri too. If I do a small project (today I switched out my kids' closets into warm season clothes), I'm wiped out for the rest of the day. It's a good thing that we are just going to have leftovers this wknd, b/c I am not motivated to cook at all. Every chance I get I ask my DH to rub my back too!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I was just about to post that we are approaching the 3rd tri!! It's exciting and daunting. I feel it, though. Man, is this baby lloooooooow in my pelvis. Very uncomfortable. I'm starting to get nervous about birthing, too. Guess I need to be more regular with my yoga and breathing, oh and kegels!!
Whose belly button has popped? Mine hasn't, but is close.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I am there too. Thank goodness DH has been good about taking him outside to play in the afternoon before his nap or after he gets home from daycare so that I can get some rest. I am actually finding that being on bedrest is making me more tired than when I was working full time.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Im 28-29weeks..and oh my goodness, I was about to post that i felt i was in the 1st again with how tired I am....If I could sleep forever...Id sleep forever.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SequoiasMom View Post
Just in the last two days I've noticed that when I sneeze or laugh hard it's starting to go in and out. It's such a weird feeling! I'm not a fan...

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I'm 28-29 weeks. I am permanently tired and sore although the nausea is letting up which makes me extremely happy. My MW started me on tinctures (wild yam and dandelion) and nettles infusion every day. It's giving me energy but I'm still exhausted.

·
Registered
298 Posts
you know, I'm actually a little *less* tired than I was at the end of the second trimester... more sore and waddly, but less tired.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SequoiasMom View Post
Mine hasn't! I can push on it and it pops out a little, but i think that if it IS going to pop out it won't do it until close to the end. I'm pretty surprised, I thought for sure it was going to happen weeks ago!

·
Registered
518 Posts
I wish I could sleep more comfortably. My hips just ache no matter which side I lay on or if I have a pillow between my legs. I'm trying not to let it bother me too much as I know it is going to get worse
My belly button is mostly popped. I have a funny little nub that sticks out and DH loves to poke at it.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I've been tiiiired, too, but just found out my iron was a little low, so maybe (hopefully??) I will be able to boost the iron and feel a little more energetic?

If only I could blame low iron on being so uncomfortable... I used to head for the cozy couch or the soft chairs when I wanted to kick back and relax, but now I feel more comfortable in a less cushy seat. But, hey, the discomfort is currently getting me out of cleaning anything below waist-level, so I'll take what I can get

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Yeah, the energy and painless existence of the second trimester ended for me around 25 weeks.
What annoys me is thatvmy body is tired The whole time, yet it keeps waking me constantly, and I only get max 4 consevutive hours of sleep...

·
Registered
122 Posts
I too am feeling exhausted. I thought I was feeling this way about a month ago, but it has gotten increasingly worse. I am now about 27.5 wks, and am wondering how I will ever get ready for baby in time. We don't have anything ready (room wise), and I have a lot of cleaning/sorting to do before we do that. I am working 4 days a week right now which is just killing me. (I'm used to being home all week and working only weekends) The days that I do have off, I wake up and just count down the hours until nap time. And if I don't nap, I feel like I can't make it through the day. But I'm trying really hard to appreciate being pregnant (since it's prob our last), lol. Oh- and my belly button for some reason has been popped for a couple of months now, even though I'm not that big (but feeling huge of course!)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Yeah, I'm really really tired, which isn't like me at all. I'm having a hard time getting done what I normally do and an even harder time reconciling myself to the fact that it's just not going to get done. I hadn't thought about my iron possibly being low and that's why I'm so dead tired. I don't eat much meat, just occasionally chicken, and my spinach and bean eating has been pitiful the last couple weeks. I wonder if that's part of it?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I got a decent night's sleep last night for a change (only woke once to pee and DS only woke me once with his sleep-mumblings
) and woke feeling almost human. About 3 hours later, I was ready to crash. LOL As soon as I sat down in the car and started driving I just wanted to pull over, climb into the backseat and sleep.

Once about 4pm hits, forget it. I'm done and ready for bed!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.