Mothering Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone! Felix arrived last night at 10:15pm in midst of a great big thunderstorm. He was born in the tub at office of my midwife. He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and is 19 inches long. My contractions started to really get going around 4:30 and quickly progressed. All in all, about 6 hours of labor total! I will post more later when I come out of baby bliss zone. :) Trying to navigate the wild world of nursing and have a really sore vagina! Only minimal tearing though!

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
AMAZING @rcb215!!!!! Can't wait to hear all the details when you're ready! So glad you're feeling blissed out and am just so happy for you with the way it all turned out in the end. :love Enjoy every moment.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Woo-hoo!!! I knew IT!! You sound awesome!! :love Love the name 'Felix Alexander!!' I can't wait to hear more!!

How about that thunderstorm?! it didn't hit here until about 4:45am and lasted an hour! So amazing! I think a thunderstorm would be a great time to have a baby! And today is all rainy, green-tinted and gorgeous; perfect day for snuggling a brand new baby! :love

·
Registered
486 Posts
Wow, that's awesome! That was the day you were hoping for, right? And I'm so glad you had a shorter labor than the 30-hour one you were prepared for!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
@rcb215 I have this huge smile on my face right now, so happy for you!! He is almost the same size as Nathaniel, enjoy little Felix, Mama!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congratulations! Right there with you on figuring out the wild world of nursing as a FTM and I'm already two weeks in! We've got this though! I've heard tell it gets easier. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts