Mothering Forum banner

Welcome Hannah Elizabeth !!!!!!

3K views 31 replies 32 participants last post by  lisap 
#1 ·
She was born May 25th @ 5:50 am Via C-section. She weighed 7lbs5oz and 19in long.
Went in on Monday for my 37w ob appt. my bp was up agian so they had me stay over night for observastion and tests.
The next day they decided to induce Me. I got hooked up to pitocin at 11:00pm and contractions started about 1.5 hours later. I dilatad really fast (that was nice) but when I started to push Hannahs heart rate kept dropping. She was also coming out facing up to the ceiling and her head tiped back not curled up like it should so she was having a hard time getting through.
Dr decided a c-section was the way to go. I was a little scared since I had to vag. births with no problems. After she was born she had a big bruse on her forehead dr said lucky we had the section it could have been alot worse
Everything has just been perfect she is a really good baby doesnt cry much and she has picked up on nursing like a champ.
I'm still pretty sore and very tired. But im so glad to be home with our new daughter
Here is a pic

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35...4us/hannah.jpg

See less See more
#27 ·
OH, Leslie, Congratulations!!!! Hannah is just BEAUTIFUL! What a gorgeous baby girl

It sounds like labor and delivery was a bumpy ride, and I hope that you are recovering well and getting loads and loads of tlc

Enjoy your babymoon, sweetie! I have to say it again: what a beautiful baby girl!

Best Wishes!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.