Mothering Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
I am 13 weeks, 2 days today YAY!!

Feeling like I look VERY pregnant these days and am slowly starting to feel a bit less nauseous , thank goodness!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Well I'm 13+3, but I'm still feeling mostly 1st trimester-like. I really need to *feel* the 2nd trimester!! I look 2nd tri though!

PrettyHippy, placenta location definitely makes a difference. My first was anterior and I didn't feel her until 18 weeks, but it was more like 22 when I was feeling her regularly. No one else could feel her for several more weeks after that. My second was on the top and I felt him starting at 11 weeks and other could feel him at like 16-18 weeks. This one I feel little movements from, but still very ambiguous so I'm hoping for bigger more frequent movements in another couple weeks!

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow (friday), which is in a couple hours, so I guess however it's defined, I'm in the 2nd tri (or will be in about 2 hours
). I have been feeling really good for a few weeks now, though (not bragging!! I just got lucky I guess). I'm guessing this is either b/c my diet is so much better than with DS or b/c this is a girl (which I think it is), or a combination of both...either way, I'll take it!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm 15 weeks and 5 days... been here for a little while.
I'm not quite as hungry anymore. In fact, I can't quite eat as much as I used to.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Lindsey8, I'm at the end of Dec. too, Dec 24-26th, somewhere around there.
I'm finally in my second trimester too, yay! I'm finally starting to feel better, more energy, and less headachey and nauseated! Finally!
I actually swept, vacuumed and mopped my kitchen floor, got the bathroom straightened up and I'm NOT exhausted! YAY!
I'm looking forward to a nice summer with my kiddos and saving up to buy a house, hopefully by Nov. before baby comes!
- Jen

·
Registered
135 Posts
14 weeks today! Wow, the time since the early weeks suddenly seems to have sped by.

I'm feeling physically pretty good but emotionally all over the place. Yesterday couldn't stop crying and SO kept asking why. His mom and her partner were visiting, and they were all drinking a bottle of wine, and going out on the roofdeck for cigarette breaks and conversation and I was so frustrated to be left behind! I finally said "I don't want to be pregnant anymore!"

It felt good to get that out, and I'm feeling better today. Definitely have noticed I can't eat large portions of anything anymore, I get full fast. No real bump yet, though.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
13w today. I'm claiming that I'm done with the first trimester. I have to go back to work today after 7 weeks off on short term disability. My company sucks. If you have any restrictions than you can't work. For the first tri my RE didn't want me driving the forklift because it is very high impact. So I was out even though I only drove it every third week. It was hard getting my midwife to write me a note saying no restrictions.

·
Registered
348 Posts
13w1d here. I am claiming this the beginning of second tri. I am due on the 28th so I am pretty much the last few. Hope I can't be the last one having thr baby since this is my first.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.