Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, once again I thought today would be the defining temp! LOL And still nothing. I am just in shock at how low my temps are. I don't know why they're like that. The spotting stopped yesterday morning, so that lasted for about a day and a half.

So using all your psychic abilities what is your guess now??

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27a634

ETA: Honestly, it is starting to look like my anovulatory cycle two months ago. I have a feeling that monday morning I will be starting Provera. That was the only other time my temps got down to 97.2 and the whole chart seemed to be a slow decline like this one as well.

· Premium Member
13,827 Posts
if it is a slow rise, it could be either unfortunately.

but any O is better than none, even if you arent sure which of 3 days it happened on right?

· Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, any is better than none.

Nope, no EWCM as of yet. Honestly, last month was my first month of EVER having EWCM. . or at least noticing it. I have been checking and it seems to be wet (slippery on my fingers, but then dries quickly .. is that wet?) but not stretchy yet.

Good news is. . .we have a family vacation this weekend. . leaving tomorrow evening, so hopefully I will be distracted for a few days. Bad part is I doubt I will be able to temp, so tomorrow might be my last temp before Monday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.