Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been taking some hormone supplements for a few months now and just found out that it can throw off your cycle, so my natural family planning was off. I had a period in October, but with the supplements and after baby #2, my cycles seem to be fairly long- more than 31 days and not consistent month to month. Missed my period in November and didn't think anything of it since there was lots of stress going on at home. I should have know....I am regular as clockwork. Every month AF is here. Took 2 pregnancy tests that were immediately positive. So I am speculating that I am due in August. Since my cycles are long and seriously I don't remember the date of my last period other than the month....I am assuming my due date.<br><br>
This is my intro...I am Delia, 32, a sahm to 2 gals- ages 3 and 1. I am trying to keep up my milk supply through this pregnancy since DD #2 is just 13 months. I am a bit freaked about another baby since we are really working through some stuff in our marriage. Good thing these babies take awhile to grow, so I can adjust.<br><br>
I did successfully tandem nurse for about a year and intend to do the same after this baby is born. I am hoping to be really healthy and keep my weight down- I was struggling since the birth of #2 to lose weight, which is part of the reason why I was doing hormone supplements.<br><br>
Lately I have felt a bit queasy, but have a little ginger ale and that helps. Mostly I am just tired. I haven't had the energy to exercise at all for over a week. Sigh! Looking forward to knowing you all for the next months. I am sure there will be a few names that I recognize from my previous due date clubs.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just wanted to say Hi from a fellow Virginian....Lynchburg! We are hoping for number 3 and would be due end of Aug/ beg Sept. I successfully tandem nursed my older 2 for 2 years, the oldest only nursing once a day the whole time, til he self weaned a few months shy of his 5th birthday.<br>
I too am nervous about the outnumbered aspect of having more children, a number of my close friends have 3 or more so I watch them and learn how they handle it....i've heard it much harder going from 0-1 and 1-2 then 2-3.<br>
Anyway take care!

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Welcome! I have a 7 (almost 8) month-old so will definitely be tandem nursing for the first time. I hope I can get some wisdom and support from those of you who have done this!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hi & welcome!

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
hello and welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts