Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I bought a super cute dress at the osh kosh outlet today! LOL! I have friends having girls, so I figure if this one is another boy, I can pass it on. But it was too cute to pass up!

In my defense, I also bought one gn outfit, even though the baby has more than enough clothes already!

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
I bought a Hello Kitty newborn onsie when I was 9 weeks pregnant - it was just too darn cute to pass up (and I always wanted Hello Kitty stuff when I was a girl but you couldn't find it anywhere). I was convinced I was having a boy, though, so I felt really silly buying girl stuff so early on. Now that we know it is a girl, I am think some instinct was at work way back then that lured me to the cash register with that silly onsie!

·
Registered
739 Posts
My mum did the same thing. She saw the cutest little girl's outfit shortly after I found out I was pregnant and she just had a feeling I was having a girl. I swore she was jinxing me another boy, but she was right on her instinct.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.