Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today dh and I took our 2 year old son and 4 year old niece to Disney for the day. I wanted to take them for a fun day before baby comes - don't figure we'll be traipsing her around Disney too soon! But, Lord! I am beat, beat, beat! And if that didn't send me into labor I don't know what will!

Seriously I am not trying to bring labor - but I'm open as can be to it

(bet you were all thinking I was gonna fess up to some protoglandin ingestion huh?
)

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Wow, what a day! Take care of yourself! I hope you can rest up tomorrow and tonight!
I don't think anyone would wish labor on you after a day at Disney. I wish labor on you after a good full night's rest!

Quote:

Originally Posted by selazenby
(bet you were all thinking I was gonna fess up to some protoglandin ingestion huh?
)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DesireeH
I always get beat after a day of walking there, even NOT pg! LOL
: My feet have always killed me after a full disney day. I can't even imagine doing it pg.

Now you need to get in some prostaglandins- one way or another- and maybe do some nipple stim while your at it. Go for a trifecta!

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarCat
Now you need to get in some prostaglandins- one way or another- and maybe do some nipple stim while your at it. Go for a trifecta!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarCat

I'm trying to get myself worked up for a bit o' 'glandin tonight. Tee hee. Plus some nip stim and extra EPO to boot. We have a full moon coming on Tuesday, and babies like to come on the full moon. AND my mw, doula and DH will all be assembled for an evening prenatal appointment just so we can get the team together before the big day. How perfect is that? I'm gonna do my bestest to get things rolling by then.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by amygoforth

I'm trying to get myself worked up for a bit o' 'glandin tonight. Tee hee. Plus some nip stim and extra EPO to boot. We have a full moon coming on Tuesday, and babies like to come on the full moon. AND my mw, doula and DH will all be assembled for an evening prenatal appointment just so we can get the team together before the big day. How perfect is that? I'm gonna do my bestest to get things rolling by then.
Well crap, nothing has worked for me! Today was all about walking around the mall for hours with my mom, eating spicy food, and I was even "lucky" enough to ingest the glandin and let my cervix gulp it up too. My ticker says 2 weeks and 3 days left, but the way things have been going I think I'll be pregnant til the end of December!

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Erin, I hope you are sleeping soooooo well right now. And, that you have someone to massage your feet and back!

THEN, I hope you go into labor!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spark
Erin, I hope you are sleeping soooooo well right now. And, that you have someone to massage your feet and back!

THEN, I hope you go into labor!

So sweet of you! I actually did not sleep well last night - my whole body ached.
But I feel better today and plan to take a big walk with my new rockin' double stroller (in which will ride ds and his doll for the moment
)

I am soooo hoping tomorrow's full beaver (ha ha) moon will work its magic on me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.