Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Premium Member
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i am 100% out
i had to have emergency surgery and they had to remove my left tube. i was in the worst pain of my life!!!! i am feeling much better now that its gone.

i will post more when i am feeling better and give an update.... i am in a ton of pain...

· Registered
461 Posts
Oh no! Bless your heart. Are you ok emotionally? I know that must have hit you hard. Hope you feel better and the surgery goes smoothly. Let us know know how the surgery goes. Sending lots of hugs.

· Premium Member
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by smoran921 View Post
OH MY GOODNESS! I'm so sorry!!!!
They already did the surgery? Other than the pain what were the symptoms/ indicators, or did they find it during u/s??

I'm so sorry! I'll be thinking of you!!
they found it via U/S and it already ruptured.

i had a OUT OF THIs WORLD pain im my anus. i would shoot up to my back and then make my front HURT. the pain was eating through 6-7 and 8 cc of morephene(sp?) it was really bad. they took blood to make sure my RH levels were ok. i had to have an vag u/s and holy he!! that was the worst. i was all alone and it hurt so bad.

by now my DR got to the ER to take a look and did a pelvic ex again when he would go over to my left side and push my butt is were i felt the pain... well come to find out i was bleeding and the blood was pooling over the rectum making it super pain full...

so i have to rest, rest, rest over the next few days.... i want to say THANK you mamas your support has been not only amazing, but so much needed! xoxoxox

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.