Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Laura from Imago/Daughters and Sons is going to host a fundraiser in November at her site which is an incredible old Masonic Temple with an auditorium. Women Who Cook will perform along with other bands and I will help do a silent auction. If you are interested in being involved or want to receive more information. Please let me know. It will be fun!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a good friend of mine who is an incredible musician and I am not sure where else to post this. I highly recommend this.<br><br>
I am playing this weekend 2 times, and was hoping you could pass this info on to your big email list, I will be a featured performer both Friday and Saturday night. Nathan<br><br>
Lake Harriet Spiritual Community<br>
4401 Upton Avenue South<br>
Minneapolis, MN 55410<br>
612-922-4272<br><br><br>
Peace Concert<br>
Friday, September 12, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. (or all night long)<br><br>
The LHSC Drumming Circle would like to invite you, your instrument and voice to celebrate our annual drumming for peace event. The cost is $10 which includes breakfast for those who stay overnight. For more information call Monica Ruth at 612-929-0003.<br><br>
Performance Art!<br>
Saturday, September 13, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.<br><br>
Come experience another magical Performance Art production presented by the Mystic Circle. Hanakia Zedek will be the master of ceremonies and featured artists will be Pattie Dorf, Nathan Stevens and Ena Cisewski. There will be an open mike for those who wish to share any type of artistic endeavor. Listeners are welcome. See Hanakia for more information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts