Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share, because I'm really excited!
We've delayed sooo much stuff for allergies, and I've really been wanting to do chicken for a while, so I'm stoked about this. I really don't know why I even waited this long for it. Last week I was just like oh yeah, we can try chicken, duh! Anyway, that's all I wanted to say!

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Thats great!! We have been watching the twins with thier food allergies and not introducing anything new lately.....so far milk soy and carrots are our main no noes and possibly tomatoes (we will try again in a week), but they do love shredded chicken and turkey burgers.....lol

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilgsmommy View Post
Thats great!! We have been watching the twins with thier food allergies and not introducing anything new lately.....so far milk soy and carrots are our main no noes and possibly tomatoes (we will try again in a week), but they do love shredded chicken and turkey burgers.....lol
Oh, I forgot that he may have a sensitivity to tomatoes (whoops!). He ate tomatoe sauce last week, and he had some really really soft poop for the next twenty four hours. It wasn't diarrhea, but it was definitely softer than normal. He also was getting sick (sinuses) at the same time, so I don't know if it had something to do with that. In any case, we're going to hold off for a month or two on the tomatoes, and then reintroduce them again to see what happens. Thanks for the reminder that he infact does have one sensitivity!

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Jean View Post
Oh, I forgot that he may have a sensitivity to tomatoes (whoops!). He ate tomatoe sauce last week, and he had some really really soft poop for the next twenty four hours. It wasn't diarrhea, but it was definitely softer than normal. He also was getting sick (sinuses) at the same time, so I don't know if it had something to do with that. In any case, we're going to hold off for a month or two on the tomatoes, and then reintroduce them again to see what happens. Thanks for the reminder that he infact does have one sensitivity!

My one twin gets super fussy, has screaming fits, and a nasty diaper rash that may be tomatoe related...we willtry again like I said in aweek and see if the same occurs, if it does then we will avoid that too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.