Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
12,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geofizz
Whew, I thought you were announcing twins or something!
Uhhhh, that was so funny I forgot to laugh!!!
Just kidding. I could see how that title coudl be misleading!

It just hits me sometimes... "Oh, yeah, we'll all have babies in December. That's what all this hubub is for!"

It's the music that makes that one a tearjerker for me. If they played Sammy Hagar I could just watch it and walk away uneffected.

Hey, have you seen the new "Married to a dwarf" smilie? It's really cute, but I didn't know so many on MDC needed it!

· Registered
446 Posts
Ok, I have seen this many times and love it! Espically that picture of mom holding the baby just aafter birth with his arms raised and looking right at each other. But my computer does not have sound...what song do they play?

· Registered
2,806 Posts
sorry to bust in on your thread, but that site was awesome! i love the first song, and the last one is good too...the only thing i thought was a little weird was they cut the music off at "do you realize someday everyone will die" or something. which was kind of strange for me. but anyways. cute site

· Registered
3,203 Posts
I've seen that video about ten times. I saw it when it first came out.
I cry whenever I so much as THINK about it.

I can't bring myself to watch it again, Iv'e cried too much today!

· Registered
12,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryleeee
sorry to bust in on your thread, but that site was awesome! i love the first song, and the last one is good too...the only thing i thought was a little weird was they cut the music off at "do you realize someday everyone will die" or something. which was kind of strange for me. but anyways. cute site

Hey, you're welcome to bust in. I think that's one of the problems with the EDD boards... you don't get a lot of diverse opion sometime. Each EDD has its own feel it seems. I really love my EDD group FYI!
But, glad you popped in.

I never realized it ends on that line. Probably why it goes from LOUD to really soft right there. But, um, it is true! Circle of life and all. Sometimes it's hard to talk about life without talking about death.

This site HAS been around for a couple of years now and I just think it's so beautiful. I think it's my duty being pregnant to watch it at least once a month! :LOL Really, it touches me, but doesn't make me weep, I'm too busy seeing the big ole oxegen tank and the hoard of people around the woman delivering to feel like it's *the* dream birth of mine.

Oh, but my husband loves the name Serene ever since we saw it.

· Registered
4,226 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spark
Hey, have you seen the new "Married to a dwarf" smilie? It's really cute, but I didn't know so many on MDC needed it!

Too busy laughing to get anything out of the movie...I'll be back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.