·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:
:
:

Anyone who's read any of my posts about this probably knows that I was QUITE sure it was a boy.

Nope. Three very distinct lines in the picture. In fact, we got 2 pictures of that area, and the tech looked several times. Definitely a girl

I'd been doubting my boy vibes for about 2 weeks, and so I wasn't super surprised when she said it was a girl. Now I just have to think of girl names I love as much as the boy name we'd picked out!

YAY!!

Hope everyone else is having great ultrasounds today and coming up! The tech did say the baby was measuring a bit small, but my Mom had very small babies (6lbs 10 ounces and 7lbs 4 ounces at almost 42 weeks both times) so I still think I'm on track for early May.

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Congrats!!!!
:
:
:

Oh I cannot wait to get my ultrasound done. Seeing everybody starting to get their's is making me even more excited!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post
super awesome!
:

We need to have our mommy intuition repaired!

No kidding, it's like we guessed for each other and not ourselves! I started doubting my intuition when you posted your ultrasound results! When the tech said that we were having a girl, I wasn't *too* surprised

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Congrats!
I'm hoping for more girls in this DDC so I can still have some hope of having one myself! Not that I'd be sad about another boy, just y'know.

I want to hear name ideas too, if you feel like sharing.

Gosh, I love reading about everyone else's u/s!
:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Name ideas... we're struggling a little bit. Probably we'll narrow it down and then maybe I'll do a poll

So far some of the ones we've tossed around are:

Macyn (like Mason)
Aislinn
Isabella (DH likes this one, me... I like it but it hasn't struck me as "right")

OR - keeping Sawyer (our original boy name) for the girl. This is my favorite choice at this point.

I'm open to suggestions though!

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by j_p_i View Post
So far some of the ones we've tossed around are:

Macyn (like Mason)
Aislinn
Isabella (DH likes this one, me... I like it but it hasn't struck me as "right")

Because I know you want my .02.......

Macyn is super cute. I have a friend who named her son Mason!
Aislinn (Ashlin right?) Really cute!
Isabella- My MIL's name is Isabel and I have wicked connotations. So no comment!!

I like the whole idea of gender bending names but you may want to keep Sawyer in case you have a boy someday!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.