Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Girl! And she's gorgeous. All limbs & organs present and functioning apparently perfectly. Yay!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the happy thoughts, mamas! I'm so excited to see what it'll be like to raise a daughter, after trying my hand with a son for a few years.

·
Registered
948 Posts
YAY!!! Congrats Tine~ Two girls for 3/28 due date!!!

Was it really clear that it was a girl for you? It wasn't perfectly clear for us, but everyone keeps asking if we saw "the two little lines" and we did...

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup, it was pretty clear. Baby was in a very good position to tell, and it was a Level 2 u/s at a maternal-fetal medicine clinic (i.e., highly skilled sonographer and state-of-the-art equipment). She looked at baby right-side-up, upside-down, sideways, and all around and said she was absolutely sure there was no penis in sight. We did see the "2 little lines" -- but they looked more like 2 little spots to us.

I'm inclined to trust this result b/c it meshes w/ the VERY strong girl vibe I've been getting all thru the pregnancy. Mama's intuition, you know!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.