Welcome, and check out our Grand Rapids thread! I wanted to let you know about the resources available around here for a bf mom. There are several LLL groups in the area. The leaders are available for free support and help. Each group meets once a month, and we always like to see pg moms planning on bf! Having a group of moms around to support you is very helpful! You'll also find many cosleeping, some non-vaxing moms at LLL meetings. You may already have access to a group, but if not feel free to pm me for more details.
Spectrum Health has a free warm line for telephone help with a LC. They also sponsor a free bf support group that meets every Thursday at 12:30. It's held in the Healthy Communities building on Michigan Street, across from the new Grand Valley medical building. You do not have to be affiliated with Spectrum in any way to use these services. That group tends to be mainly new moms. The two LC grandmothers who run it are quite helpful and wonderful ladies who bf all their own kids once upon a time.
I don't know that our doc would be the best fit for you or not, but I thought I'd reply since on one else has yet.
I have a family practitioner in Sparta, which is just north of Grand Rapids. Is that anywhere near you? She was perfectly fine with us delaying the varicella vax indefinitely. She is pro-vax in general, though, and I don't know how she responds to no vaxing at all.
She is quite supportive of bf. I don't think we've ever specifically mentioned that we cosleep. It's never really come up. She stays neutral about parenting practices (but I think she's secretly AP, lol!).
She was also my doc when I was pg. She recommended a routine u/s, but we said no. She explained her reasoning at one appointment, but after that respected our decision and did not apply any pressure. She also never suggested induction until AFTER reaching a full two weeks overdue, and even then was willing to talk to me about the edd being off rather than using scare tactics (baby was born 1/2 hour before reaching 2 week marker, so it was a moot point). So, even if she doesn't agree with the no vax, she may still be respectful of your decision, so long as she knows it's informed.
I hope some of that helps! If you want contact info for my doc, feel free to pm me. Congrats on your pg.