Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Livviesmom0207 View Post
Any of the Western Mass mamas want to plan a get together? It would be nice to meet other like minded moms. All the parenting groups I've tried to join think I'm a weirdo.

I would love to have a get together! Didn't you and I meet at the Red Tent? Twin Saturn Vues? I forget your first name, remind me?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicole77 View Post
I would love to have a get together! Didn't you and I meet at the Red Tent? Twin Saturn Vues? I forget your first name, remind me?
yup. it's Leah.we should plan something!

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
I'd love to get together. I'm getting close to delivering, though, so it's either got to be in October or wait until December. I'm in Shelburne.

·
Registered
124 Posts
this is a great idea and i'd love to be included!!

we live in shelburne center but perhaps somewhere in noho/florence is a good mid-point depending on where peeps are coming from. i've been to this great cafe in florence called evolution a few times ... it's very spacious and they have a great vegan menu ... but you certainly don't have to be vegan to enjoy it!! it seems very kid friendly. the cup& top in florence is godd too and geared towards family. i'm up for anywhere really!

anyway, hope to meet you soon!
keep me posted!

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
FUN!

I'd be happy to host at our house in Northampton (.5 miles from town), or we could do a child's park/look park thing if folks would rather be someplace neutral. Depending on how many folks want to come, meeting at Evolution or Cup and Top could get crowded. But if it's just a smallish group, those places could work well too!

Lex

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi!

Just found this thread. We moved to Florence back in May and I'm so shy I haven't really connected with anyone or made friends yet. My DS is four, can we tag along if folks meet up? I'd be up for Look Park too. DS is in preschool mornings, but afternoons are good, except on 11/8 and 11/9, when we'll be out of town.

Thanks!
Betzi

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.