Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
oh, I should think about that shouldn't I?

we will have burgers on the grill, with lots of yummy toppings including my fave, avocado. we'll also have potatoes, and some type of veggie. pretty basic but good and easy.

of course, I will be making annie's shells and white cheddar for Jade for like the 12th meal in a row.

·
Registered
43,705 Posts
It's Friday, so we'll be having our traditonal Friday Night Shabbat Dinner, assuming I ever get off my
: and start cooking

I'll make homemade challah (egg bread), veggie soup with matzah balls, baked chicken, and probably carrots and/or brocolli. I think I'll make a pumpkin pie for dessert since we have 4 cans of pumpkin I'd rather not move with.

Since we don't cook on Shabbat, I need to prepare food for tomorrow as well. I know I'll be making cole slaw but I'm not sure what else I'm going to cook- the chick peas I put in the crock pot got slightly burned so they may not make such a good cold salad after all!!

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Pizza
:

There is a preschool pizza party at the dance academy tonight.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Since it is Friday night, I am taking the night off cooking, so DH is picking up carryout from Macaroni Grill on his way home from work.

I am having whole wheat penne with spicy garlic & olive oil sauce, plus veggies and a salad, and their yummy garlic bread.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jadzia
Since it is Friday night, I am taking the night off cooking, so DH is picking up carryout from Macaroni Grill on his way home from work.

I am having whole wheat penne with spicy garlic & olive oil sauce, plus veggies and a salad, and their yummy garlic bread.

Yummmmmy! I love thier food! Specially thier garlic bread!

·
Registered
14,840 Posts
homemade veggie burgers (The recipe is soo good!) with toppings (avacado, tomatoes, sprouts, onion) and spinach salad on the side.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.