Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was pretty much hating the world. Well, you know, I've been hating the world for a while now
In fact, if you read my blog post from yesterday, you'll see that I did a fair amount of whining (after already whining on here several times recently!!!)

By the way, you're all so awesome for letting me whine like this!

Last night I stayed up too late, I should have gone to bed, but I just didn't want to. When I did go to bed, I slept for THREE HOURS STRAIGHT, as in, CONTINUOUS SLEEP, no interruptions, no getting up to pee, no looking at the clock, no kitten purring in my ear, no dog jumping on the bed, no child waking up, no contractions, no heartburn...FOR THREE HOURS!!!!

After weeks of up every hour all night long, it was SO heavenly!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, the day was just...GREAT!!! THe boys and I were out and about, playing with friends, hosted a get together at our house, had FUN, no one was cranky, grumpy, we were all happy and active. All. Day. Long.

Now it's 8pm, the boys are in bed, I have my lunch packed for tomorrow, my work clothes set out, and I'm enjoying some of the YUMMIEST ice cream!!!

Wow...what a difference! I really needed a day like this where I feel GOOD for a change!

· Registered
2,636 Posts
I'm glad you got a good night's sleep and had a great day on top of that!

I dread going to bed nowadays since I get up to pee so much and my legs start aching and I wake up from it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.