Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no credit card debt as of right now.
:

DP still has CCs we need to pay off, and I have a nasty 9K loan to take care of, but at the same time, 7K of debt in credit cards that I had just a year ago in my name are all paid off. Never again.

I am fairly certain I will be debt free in less than a year, and we as a family will have no debt in about a year. I can't wait, it already feels so much easier to manage.

You can do it, you can do it, you can do it!!
Debt snowball works

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
:

I cannot wait to get there...in March our cc was 9,300 and is now 6,400 and I just keep sending as much as possible each month and cannot wait for it to be gone. I feel so stupid that we ever racked up that much cc debt to begin with!!!

Also, once our debt is gone and we build up our six month emergency fund, dh and I are going to TTC number 2
:

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
I feel so stupid that we ever racked up that much cc debt to begin with!!!
Exactly how I feel.

I also keep thinking "what the heck did I buy with all the money that I am now putting into debt monthly"? If I was saving what I am throwing at debt, I'd have thousands in just a few months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.