Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, on the diapering boards, there's always a fluff report... but here's my babywearing bounty for the day!

Oh, what a great day it was! Part of it was from yesterday, but I'm condensing it all into one now.

So, I got some cotton gauze from Dharma Trading to make a gauze wrap... well, other than the fact that I think I cut it a bit short (not in half... I got 12 yards and I tried a carry that really uses up the fabric), it will be super. I'm in
already and I haven't even dyed up the gauze! And? I'm already planning on ordering more!!!

And my other arrival? A Doodlebug Boutique carrier. But, not just one, but TWO!! One in the dark denim stripe and one in the oh-so-lovely good & plenty stripes! I was quite bummed that the mail arrived just before I had to head to work, because I only got to try it on once with Katherine, but I figured out the front carry right away! And I think dh will use it even!!!! That's the reason I got the dark denim stripes too!

Phew... it was a great babywearing day at our house! I can't wait to show them off!!

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've seen some gauze fabric at WalMart before... the main reason I got my fabric from Dharma Trading was because I heard it was good for the width (42" wide).

I'll make sure to get some photos soon... I'm so excited!! I'm totally in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.