Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
something we can all appreciate....

A few moments ago I heard a fart... I was on the computer and ignored it (shes been farting all morning and already had a big poop this morning).

Then I heard another (very wet) fart... I jumped up and stood DD up and opened the dipe to find a huge, wet, stinky mess (she had eggs recently).

DD won't lay down for a change and I know I only have one wipe near by... So, I run her into the kitchen (removing her baby legs on the way), drop her in the sink, and clean her up with the sprayer.... you could imagine, she wasn't very happy about that.

We go back into the room and there's the dog, licking the diaper

How do people do that everyday?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Oh, that is messy!!!! Don't you love surprise poops? Ha ha! They are definitely not supposed to go again if they've already gone that day!

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wendypf View Post

How do people do that everyday?
Dogs are so nasty sometimes. Nothing against dogs, just, :puke

And every time we had such a miss (though, I never had to spray her down in the kitchen, eeek) I thought the same thing: some people do this twice a day for three years or longer!

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
Only they do it twice a day with all their wipes and things set up and have diapers designed to contain it. Don't they?

What I don't get is how the people I know can take 5 minutes to deal with each pee. That's what would drive me crazy.

·
Registered
63 Posts
thanks

I agree, how do they let their child go through that everyday? And why would they spend so much time and money preparing the diaper area ie changing table, wipes, diapers, and then taking all that time to change the diaper? I have actually had people say that EC takes so much time I just don't understand why they don't see the parallel. My time is spent cleaning the receptacle not the child!
:

Thanks again for sharing

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Ew! DS has worn dipes as backup most of the time, so we've had some bad ones including one even recently in his trainers

Did you get a chance to warm the water up before you squirted her with it?

We have a dog that's a poop eater
She DID eat his poop one time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.