Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
They are actually much more sensitive than the store brands like EPT, FRER, etc. I got a faint BFP at 10 DPO with that exact test. They are the ones I order, too since they're soooo cheap!

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
Those are the ones I use and I got a faint pos last month around 11 DPO.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
my experience: i had ordered those same tests and was shamelessly poasing starting at 6 dpo, i used my last one of those on day 10 dpo and nothing. Then went to the store, got an EPT, and there it was - a beautiful BFP! Although very faint but was there. Too bad i didnt have any more of the cheapies to pee on again just to double check. But anyway thats my story. I know the cheapies are supposed to be more sensitive but they didnt work that way for me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I order mine from a similar site but cheaper!!! saveontests dot com

and I got my first pos at 9 dpo (I mc'd in early July) But those tests worked fine for me!

·
Registered
33 Posts
how does it effect the outcome if you O late? I O'd on cd20 and i'm due to start tomorrow-- i used the aimstick on cd8 with a bfn-- should have known -way too soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.