Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
our daughter got an activity table and loved it. her's is a chico but i think leap frog has a good one. it has a piano on one side and the other side has a bunch of little gadgets that make noise. highly recommend it!

·
Registered
12,662 Posts
My sons favorite toy at that age was a canister of tennis balls. He could dump them out and one by one put them back in. He could throw or roll the balls. he could count them, the canister itself was fin to play with. The lid made a good Frisbee thing. Taking the lid off and putting it back on was fun. The way it made his voice change when he babbled into the empty canister was fun too.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">My sons favorite toy at that age was a canister of tennis balls. He could dump them out and one by one put them back in. He could throw or roll the balls. he could count them, the canister itself was fin to play with. The lid made a good Frisbee thing. Taking the lid off and putting it back on was fun. The way it made his voice change when he babbled into the empty canister was fun too.</td>
</tr></table></div>
That is a fabulous idea!! My ds would LOVE that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts