Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I might be pregnant.

I used to have a Paraguard IUD, but had to have it removed this summer. In August, I got a Mirena IUD inserted. My OB/GYN told me that there was a chance that I would stop having periods after 6 months or so. My periods have been getting progressively lighter, but this month, I've only had the occasional brown discharge. Not just old blood though, it seems to have the consistency of snot. (TMI!) Plus, I've been experiencing:

* SORE breasts. Not just tender, but PAINFUL. They also seem a lot "fuller" and I've been having bra marks at the end of the day lately, like my bra is too small.

* Colostrum production. I have been completely dried up for several months, but have lately been noticing colostrum. It's clear with yellow in it. It's not MILK! And I've been leaking at emotional times and such...similar to let-down.

* Constipation. It HURTS!!!

* HEARTBURN!!! With EVERYTHING! I don't normally get heartburn, even with spicy foods. Now I'm getting it with anything I consume...even ginger ale!

I bought a 3 pack of tests a couple days ago. I took one at night, BFN. I took one the next morning with FMU, BFN. I'm planning on waiting a week or so before taking the next one.

So based on my symptoms, what do you think?

· Registered
5,655 Posts
You might try posting this over in the fertility forum. I think the ladies who hang out over there are often very familiar with what are normal b/c symptoms and what is most likely pregnancy. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.