Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Inception's a great movie, to be honest! There is a long list of movies that I can recommend you to watch. If you are asking me, there is a movie for everyone, you just have to find it. For example, I cannot stand romantic movies, but maybe I haven't watched the right one. I've tried to find some movies on Top 10 Reviews, but I wasn't able to find one that I like. This genre is not for me apparently. I am more into action or mind-twisting movies. There is this new movie called Tenet, which simply blew my mind. I have to watch it again in order to understand it haha

·
Registered
72 Posts
Inception's a great movie, to be honest! There is a long list of movies that I can recommend you to watch. If you are asking me, there is a movie for everyone, you just have to find it. For example, I cannot stand romantic movies, but maybe I haven't watched the right one. I've tried to find some movies on Top 10 Reviews, but I wasn't able to find one that I like. This genre is not for me apparently. I am more into action or mind-twisting movies. There is this new movie called Tenet, which simply blew my mind. I have to watch it again in order to understand it haha
I wish someone else could send me his opinion

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for suggesting. I think I will be watching it in a few weeks. But I have another will to be fulfilled. I want to watch the movie 'Gentlemen's in 4k dimension. Do you know any sources that are able to provide such quality? I am browsing some resources right now. My sister recommended me to find one from this stunning list. I would appreciate your additional help in this regard as well. Did someone watch this movie?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts