Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get some nb Kissaluvs (darn, I missed out on their seconds they had so cheap!) and I noticed Baby of the World has a sale where you "Get your custom AIO for $5.00 off with the purchase of a pair of Shoo Shoos!!" I love those little cute shooshoos, so that sounds like a good deal!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Hmmmmm....I want some more FMBG fitteds. What are the chances?! :LOL
Or....I'd love to try FCB "Little Caboose"...now that is hilarious!
:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I need some Medium Fuzzi Bunz soon. And I need more fitteds for both boys. Don't know what will come first. I really need the fuzzi bunz more, but enjoy buying the fitteds more. :LOL

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
NOTHING. AT least that's the plan. I'm officially on the wagon after hearing a radio program about simplifying your life. Plus I have tons of fabric I'm supposed to be sewing stuff with.

Let's see how long this lasts.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Unless my Mom gets crocheting soon, I'm going to buy a couple of wool liners. And I'd like to buy another Kiwipie cover suitable for nighttime!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
i'm on the hunt for a wool cover or two to use with a trifold. but really i shouldn't buy anything.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I need to move up a size in pocket diaper for my 3 yr old ds for night time, but I keep hoping he will night train soon.

I think thats the only thing thats really pressing. I would love some more diapers for my 22 mos old, but I figured it was cheaper if I made them, so now I have been stressed out trying to fit sewing in my day.

My 3 mos old needs diapers like he needs a second head. I over did it with him.

Michelle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.