Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My diet is out the window. Everything sounds awful 80% of the time, and the other 20% I'm ravenous for salty, greasy junk.

·
Registered
160 Posts
This was me up until the holidays....I *think* (I hope!!!) that my nausea and food aversions are finally starting to pass. This week I am eating a lot of vegetarian burritos and potato latkes with homemade applesauce. I am still finding that I go through many days of only craving a few foods, and this week it was the burritos and latkes. Could be worse, I guess?

I have been able to juice vegetables along with apples, so I am counting that as my vegetable intake. (Lettuce in the burritos, too.) My fav is a mix of beets, carrots, kale, ginger, apples, lime and cucumber.

I am a vegetarian and still nursing, and my 12 week blood work came back that I am vitamin D deficient. Just ordered supplements...Chicago winters can be brutal but I thought I was still spending enough time outdoors.

·
Registered
210 Posts
My husband finally put his foot down now that the holidays are over. He told me no more chocolate! :( I really want to eat well but I'm already craving it! lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
PHP:
Almost more normal now but I still struggle with veggies. :frown:
I had the most trouble last pregnancy eating cooked cauliflower and broccoli. Especially if it was cook from fresh... for some reason it smelled like dirt to me. :frown: I noticed that it made me gag a little bit last time I ate it so I hope its not starting up again this time.

On the other hand, I think I'm craving this quinoa salad that I make, but I can't seem to find any fresh mint at the store.... :( (imagine that, no fresh mint in January, lol)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts