Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
WEll my recently potty learned dd was 40 lbs - I liked beccabottoms high rise ultratrims....daisy doodles....and I had a couple of Lukes Drawers that have fit since we started cd at 18 months!
I also used bumkins Xlarge..and I found that a large "berry basic" fits well...but I think that has since become a "very basic" and am not sure if the pattern is exactly the same.aio

She could wear the largest bum-ware but just barely...same with a jellybean aio, although our issues were usually with the leg not being cut high enough, no crack issues here

hth
ELizabeth

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmunch
If you e-mail Katleen at Valor Kids, I am almost sure she is about to have some instock XL AIOs very soon.
I e-mailed Kathleen because I'm also interested in their AIO's, and she said she's only working on fitteds for her next stocking.

The only place to get them right now is at http://www.jamtots.com, Jack's Magic Beanstalk, or used.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.