Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm happy that ds seems to be tolerating carrots so well. He's eating great, and his poop is normal, his skin is normal, he's sleeping more than usual at night even. It's so nice to have one little mystery out of the way.

I'm scared to try another vegetable though! LOL

· Premium Member
2,900 Posts
I am happy that my vegan pumpkin muffins will work for my son's birthday. I have no idea what else we are doing for the day, who will be around, or anything else, but at least we know we will have pumpkin muffins.

Lucky you with the carrots. DS is off carrots for now, I've had concerns with them. I will try them again in the near future and see if he gets major red butt again. Oh, and lucky you for good sleep!! That makes a day so much better.

· Premium Member
723 Posts
Congrats on the carrots! I am happy that DD seems to be tolerating me eating almonds, which means I can have almond milk and almond yogurt. And it's been 4 days so I get to try something new tomorrow! I'm thinking cacao (sounds better for me than chocolate
). I know it's not practical but would make the holidays a little more enjoyable!

· Premium Member
8,786 Posts
I'm happy that DD's crazy bad nori reaction is fading quickly.

And I'm happy that we have an appointment with a nutritionist today. maybe. We'll see how it goes.

· Registered
4,749 Posts
I am happy that my son sometimes has nicely formed poops and actually seems to be digesting some of his food.

I am confident it will help him grow in the near future.

I am thankful that someone here is reminding me to be thankful.

PS Thanks for the thread
:
:
:
:

· Premium Member
8,786 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
I am thankful that someone here is reminding me to be thankful.

PS Thanks for the thread
Hear, hear!

· Registered
10,748 Posts
I'm happy that my stew and dumplings turned out fabulous (and I ate too much).

I'm happy that DD2's fever broke and DD1 went to school today because she felt fine again.

· Registered
1,081 Posts
I'm happy that DS's appointment with the doctor of integrative holistic medicine (shouldn't there be an acronym for that?) went so wonderfully and am excitrd to find out his treatment plan tomorrow.

He also fell asleep on time without any hullabaloo.
:

· Registered
997 Posts
Today I'm happy about shoveling snow.

I shoveled snow for an hour this morning, and 2-1/2 hours yesterday, and I am happy because it is amazing to actually have the ENERGY to go out and work like that. We've lived in this house for 7 years and last winter (after finding out about my allergies and changing my diet) was the first time since living here that I was able to go out and help DH shovel the driveway.

I'm also happy that, despite my many food restrictions, I still have so much good, nourishing, satisfying food to eat. I feel better than I've felt in a long time, and I believe my body is healing.

:

· Registered
927 Posts
I am happy that I can nurse my 7 month old without him pulling off and crying constantly like he used to.
I was so happy with DS's poop a couple of days ago that I almost took a picture of it!! Yes, I was grinning like a fool while staring at poop for 5 min's...
:

I'm happy that I'm sticking to this healing stuff even though DH's family last night had a very negative conversation with him about what I'm doing and why (don't you know that ecezma will just go away on it's own eventually?!...um...thanks for coming out...)

I am happy that you ladies help me learn so much!!!

· Registered
150 Posts
I'm happy that DS's skin has cleared a lot - I think it was when we quit the Carlson's CLO. I'm trying not to qualify that happiness.
Hi sfeet aren't cracking dry like they were, and his legs are almost smooth and soft in places, and one cheek is almost clear! Thanks for the thread.

· Registered
984 Posts
honestly I am happy that i think I finally saw a reaction in my son to SOY---I'll test it once again but it makes me sad, but happy becuase I've been on and off the line with this one forever- cause I hadn't seen anything.

· Premium Member
29,125 Posts
I'm happy I finally found an allergy med that controls my symptoms without noticeable side effects so I can actually feel normal during what would otherwise be a miserable allergy season right now for me.

· Registered
1,350 Posts
I'm happy that my mom is coming into town tomorrow so DH and I get a long awaited date night, and I won't have to cook dinner for 9 days!

· Registered
788 Posts
I'm am happy that ds and I are on the healing path. I am happy I found at ND to work with on this. I am happy to have found such yummy gluten free hot breakfast cereals. I am happy to have the motivation to stop eating sugar. I am happy I know something, however small, about taking one day at a time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.