Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Of the pfs that I have had I kept ub Thirsties and Rainbow Shorts from GMD. I like them both for different reasons. I like the way Thirsties are floppy and wrap around my baby so sweetly. I like the way GMD pfs are smooth and trimmed. I trimmed my Thristies with watermellon varigated thread on one side and tan on the other and like them just as much as my GMD pfs. If I were to choose one that would last the longest it would be GMD. If I were to choose one that was cheeper it would be ub Thirsties.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I use the Thirsties premium unbleached as well. Love them, but.... I really wish I'd gotten the rainbow shorts from Green Mountain instead. Premium size is about two inches too long and not quite wide enough. It's kind of a pain to have to keep folding them down. The Rainbow shorts would be the perfect size.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
I love indian prefolds. Soft and cuddle and very durable! I've trimmed my prefolds before for a shorter rise and it's always worked well!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by susieinms View Post
Of the pfs that I have had I kept ub Thirsties and Rainbow Shorts from GMD. I like them both for different reasons. I like the way Thirsties are floppy and wrap around my baby so sweetly. I like the way GMD pfs are smooth and trimmed. I trimmed my Thristies with watermellon varigated thread on one side and tan on the other and like them just as much as my GMD pfs. If I were to choose one that would last the longest it would be GMD. If I were to choose one that was cheeper it would be ub Thirsties.
Yep to all of that! I have some GMD Rainbow shorts and some Thirsties I trimmed myself. I like the GMD ones the best (more absorbant and higher quality) but the Thirsties are great for an inexpensive option.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.