Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking into CDing #2 due in December, but I don't know anything about it. I've seen some at Wal-Mart and Target, but I read on here somewhere that those aren't that great of quality. What brands/kinds do you prefer? What websites/stores have the best quality, or is it just a personal thing?

· Registered
684 Posts
i just ordered some prefolds from little lions they r cheaper and very good

i plain on useing prefolds for my newborn then changing to pockets once he gest bigger

· Registered
722 Posts
Eh, I bought 24 indian unbleached prefolds from Little Lions and they are literally falling apart. They were all weirdly sewn as well so i really don't recommend them anymore. I do the cold wash/hot warm/ warm double rinse washing routine so its not that. Its ok because I am just going to buy flats when GMD has them again.

· Registered
1,201 Posts
i like BumGenius diapers and Motherease one-size fitteds (Sandy's sized as well) best. they're our going out diapers, b/c they last the longest and don't seem to leak right away like some others. for covers, we like Gerber pull-on covers from wal-mart and Bummis Super Whisper Wraps. Kushies covers aren't bad and they're fairly inexpensive, but not my first choice. we also have aThirsties cover that works well.

· Registered
1,598 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by alegna View Post
We love www.lucyshopechest.com

-Angela
the brands you will find in Target and now at Costco are an ok diaper and will certainly serve a purpose. I would always recommend these over the choice of disposables. I will say that you will find better selections in the wahm community. they are often times more costly but are better made with better fibers.

Becky of Lucy's Hope Chest has been around for a very long time and makes a quality product for sure!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.