Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.naturebaby.co.nz/organic_...y_bodytop.html

Call me picky, but if he's going to be in wool then he will be in wool all the way. :LOL I thought maybe I could dye one a nice color to match his longies. Maybe, I'm not to crafty and I don't want to ruin them.

I ordered 2 long sleeve merino T's! I can't wait to put them on ds at night. He's gonna be the toastiest baby. We partially co-sleep. He starts off in his bed and ends up in ours.
This way dh isn't the wiser. :LOL It works well because then dh and I get some down time and ds gets his cuddle fix too. Last night he stuck to me like glue. No matter where he is, he kicks the blankets off and pulls away form me and gets so cold.

And it's the first purchase where our good old Canadian dollar is actually worth MORE! Woohoo! I figured with these being wool I could care for them like his soakers and longies and rotate them. They should last through to next winter so I figure between the wool T's and his longies and soakers, I would have spent way more on pj's. At least that's what I'm sticking with.

P.S.
:

I'm now a senior member!!!!

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Yay! Way to go senior in style.... with wool shirts!!!

Cicely has 2 wool Ruskovilla shirst and I adore them! Nothing like a copzy soft baby is wool head to toe!
NICE choice!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Way to go on your senior status!!

Those tops look awesome!! You could do some cool dyeing or even painting on them! Very cool (or warm! :LOL )

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Gorgeous... and like Claire said... "Way to go senior on style!"

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Gigi has a lambswool sweater she wears to sleep with her longies. It was going to be a cover, but shrunk too much so now it fits her as a top.

Wooly head to toe is so nice and comfy!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I don't get to buy the longies. "Not right now, you just bought a whole stash of diapers". But I had to sell diapers to get those, but that does not matter. Good thing I take care of the bills...he does not know about the wool T's.
They will keep him warm under his pj's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.