Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason FF isn't giving me crosshairs, even though I think the temperature shift is pretty obvious. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29bcc8

What do you all think? It's not giving the crosshairs because CM ended before the temp rise, I think, but isn't it possible that I O'd on CD15 or 16, with a slow/sloping rise? I wonder if those two low temperatures before the rise are an ovulation dip, because it looks just like my previous chart.

If this is the case--I have a slow rise--that's good news because it means my LP is longer than 10 days.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
it definitely is looking biphasic and it looks a lot like your october chart. (and im sorry to hear about your molar pg, too) i bet ff will give you cross hairs, maybe on cd17? ff must still just be thinking on it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Why don't you try taking out all the CM observations and see what it says then as that seems to be confusing it only then it will probably say you ovulated on CD17 and that doesn't look right by the CM you put in. While it is possible it was CD15, I think you are only going to know once your cycle is over.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
whats up with the temp on cd21 and the missing one the day after?
CD21 I woke up really early; I think that's why it was lower. The next day I didn't get three hours of uninterrupted sleep so I didn't bother temping.

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blanca78 View Post
CD21 I woke up really early; I think that's why it was lower. The next day I didn't get three hours of uninterrupted sleep so I didn't bother temping.
personally I think thats whats throwing it off... have you tried discarding it? It really does look like O has happened.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
personally I think thats whats throwing it off... have you tried discarding it? It really does look like O has happened.
Nah, it still won't even if I discard it or manually raise it. I think I broke Fertility Friend! LOL I'm just surprised because to me it seems pretty obvious. Oh well.

What day gets your vote, at any rate?

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
I think cd17
Thanks! That makes sense to me, too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think FF will only calculate the day that you O if you have THREE temps that are higher then you "base temp". My guess is that if you input one more high temp, it will be able to calculate it.

You can also change the way that it calculates you O date. I made a quick screencast in case you don't know how to do it!

http://www.screencast.com/t/MWM0ODJjNzct

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by rachwms View Post
I think FF will only calculate the day that you O if you have THREE temps that are higher then you "base temp". My guess is that if you input one more high temp, it will be able to calculate it.

You can also change the way that it calculates you O date. I made a quick screencast in case you don't know how to do it!

http://www.screencast.com/t/MWM0ODJjNzct
Oh my gosh, you put that together? That is so, so sweet of you! Thanks, very helpful. I guess we'll see what happens with tomorrow's temp.
MDC is the best!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.