Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure *where* to post this, so will give it a try here first.

I have a beautiful belly cast I made when pg with ds, but am at a bit of a loss as to how to use it...what to do with it. I'd love to put it on the wall in the kids' room, but not sure how--how to mount it.

How have you used/displayed yours?

·
Registered
616 Posts
I painted a tree on mine and hung it in the playroom. I just poked two holes on either side of the top and strung a piece of fishing line through it, and hung it on a hook.

·
Registered
471 Posts
nak
i painted my first and modge-podged fabric covered my second and hung them in the baby room. i also just poked holes in the top and hung it up. not sure what i will do with them when babe grows up tho!!

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
I actually have no idea how to mount mine either!...I sit it against the wall and tbh - the issue is more with the shape/angle of it. I had an idea to use a ribbon and 'hang' it up that way. Though I dont like how the bottom of the casting is all open.

So for now - I actually have it on my dresser. Resting at a nice presentable angle and it looks nice!
(I have put the ribbon around the belly instead with th bow on top! hehe) - And it has been glossed white - so its really smooth looking, hard, and shiney!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.