Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a new one for me. My dd never showed interest until 2 1/2 and she trained when I took her diapers away- but she could dress herself by then and pull her pants down and up.

My ds is 19 months and he stays dry all night now in his diaper and I take him to the potty in the morning. It started when he put the little ring on the potty and wanted to climb on- then he actually pees in it. But I need to take his diaper off (it is a snappi-ed prefold) and he couldn't pull a training pant down and up yet- he just turned 19 months and climb on the potty if he's naked but not undress.

I used 2 diapers today- one diaper was dry so i just put it back on all day until we went on a hike and he peed in that one.

What does a mom do in a situation like this- a child this young wanting to use the potty? He also takes his ring off, closes the lid and flushes by himself.

·
Premium Member
11,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Mum2sarah. It is very mommy-intensive. I might didg out my old Motherease one-size dipes- he can probably pull those down. I just bought toddler ubcpfs last week- since he outgrew the premium size. This was before he wanted the potty...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.